skip to main content
Instagram Twitter Facebook RSS Youtube Contact
Home Parents Students Staff Employment School Board & Superintendent Online Registration
Food Services


All students will eat breakfast and lunch at no charge for the 2017-18 school year.


Calories from all school meals served in Christian County Public School cafeterias are derived from no more than 30% fat and 10% saturated fat. Kentucky is one of two states in the nation to earn an A- rating for nutrition for the quality of food items sold in school cafeterias.

In addition to serving breakfast and lunch, the Food Service Program provides nutritional snacks for after-school child care and tutoring programs. The Food Service Program recognizes that proper nutrition is one of many factors that contribute to successful student learning. As such, every effort is made to ensure that all students have access to quality meals while at school.


The Summer Food Service Program provides free breakfast and lunch for children between the ages of 2 and 18 for six weeks during the summer. Summer feeding sites can operate for as little as a week, or for the entire summer.



The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)


If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at


Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.



Back to Top
200 GLASS AVE. | HOPKINSVILLE, KENTUCKY 42240 | PHONE: (270) 887-7000