Students across Kentucky are required to complete an Individual Learning Plan (ILP). The ILP Tool is designed to help students bring together their academic achievements, extracurricular experiences and career and education exploration activities. This enables student, parents or guardians, teachers and counselors to work together to develop a course of study that meets the student's needs and goals. Students must complete the ILP in order to graduate.
Within the ILP, students can;
· Keep notes on the careers and schools that interest you
· Develop an education plan based on your career interests
· Track your career preparation and planning activities
· Record your career and life goals
· List the organizations, activities, and hobbies that you participate in
· Document your work and volunteer experiences, as well as awards and recognitions you have received
· Store related documents, such as scanned artwork, letters of reference, essays, and presentations
· Share your ILP with college admissions staff, organizations offering scholarships, and potential employers
· Create a personalized, professional-looking resume
Click HERE for the ILP Student/Parent Login. Please contact your school's guidance office for login assistance.