For your application to be complete and submitted to the school, provide the following by uploading on the application page or submitting copies to:
Christian County Board of Education Personnel Office, PO Box
609, Hopkinsville, Ky 42241.
- A copy of your KY Teaching Certificate is required prior to employment. If you have a valid teaching certificate outside of the state of Kentucky, a copy of KDE’s CA-1 requesting KY certification is required. A CA-1 may be obtained from the Office of Certification in Frankfort at kyepsb.net, or call 888-598-7667, or from the Christian County Board of Education Office of Personnel.
- A copy of your Statement of Eligibility for Intern is required prior to employment.
- A copy of your Transcript is acceptable until employment. An official transcript must be filed when an individual is employed.
- Confidential Letter of Reference (3) Three completed reference forms are required. (This form is located in the upper right hand corner under Related Documents.)
- The applicant is solely responsible for ensuring that all employment credentials are in order. No applicant may be considered until all requirements are met.
- If you are interested in substitute teaching, you must submit a copy of your college transcript verifying at least 64 college hours from an accredited college or university and a 2.5 grade point average. An official transcript must be filed when an individual is employed.
- Three completed Confidential Letter of Reference forms must be submitted. (This form is located in the upper right hand corner under Related Documents.)
Instructional Assistants and Tutors
- If you are applying for an instructional assistant or tutor, you must turn in a transcript verifying at least 48 college hours or provide proof that you have taken and passed the Para-Educator Exam. The exam is given at Hopkinsville Community College; call 707-3925 to make an appointment.
- A copy of your high school diploma, GED, or evidence you are working toward your GED, or college transcripts is required to complete your application.
To apply, visit; http://www.applitrack.com/christian/onlineapp
Please enter your CCPS email address and click "forgot password" to receive a temporary password emailed to you.