Federal Programs & Grants
Federal Programs include a variety of federal grants that provide supplemental financial support to meet the unique needs of students throughout Christian County. Those programs include:
- Title I to provide services for economically disadvantaged students to improve academic achievement.
- Title II to provide funds to improve teacher and leader quality through professional development.
- Title III to provide funds for instructional support for students with limited English proficiency.
- Title IV to provide all students with access to a well-rounded education; improve school conditions for student learning; and improve the use of technology in order to improve the academic achievement and digital literacy of all students.
- Title V to effectively improve the quality of instruction and student academic achievement (RLIS).
- Extended School Services (ESS) to provide funds for tutoring students failing or at-risk of failing. These services are commonly known as “after-school tutoring.”
- Title I, Part D Subpart 2 to provide support for neglected & delinquent services and dropout prevention.
- Title I, Part C (Migrant Education Program) to provide educational services to migrant students and families.
- Impact Aid is designed to assist the United States local school districts that have lost property tax revenue due to the presence of tax-exempt Federal property, (such as Fort Campbell) or that have experienced increased expenditures due to the enrollment of federally connected children.
District Title I Annual Meeting Video
Mrs. Tracey Leath
Director of Federal Programs (270) 887-7000