Food Services

Penny Holt
Penny Holt


Mrs. Penny  Holt
Food Services Director
(270) 887-7009

Mrs. Rosa  Robinson
Food Services Coordinator
(270) 887-7000


My School Bucks Account

Christian County Public Schools will be participating in the Seamless Summer Option of the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program.  As part of this program, Christian County High School, Christian County Middle School, Crofton Elementary, Freedom Elementary, Hopkinsville High School, Hopkinsville Middle School, Indian Hills Elementary, Martin Luther King Elementary, Millbrooke Elementary, Pembroke Elementary, Sinking Fork Elementary, South Christian Elementary, and the Bluegrass Learning Center will offer healthy meals every school day at NO COST to all enrolled students and children age 18 and younger for the school year 2023-2024. Students and all community children age 18 and younger will be able to participate in these meal programs without having to pay a fee or submit a household application.

For more information, you may call Penny Holt at (270) 887-7009 or

e-mail at  

Kids in a lunch line

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.