The CCPS Campus Parent Portal allows you to track your child’s academic progress and develop a partnership with your child’s teachers.
Infinite Campus is a secure and convenient way to monitor your child’s attendance, assignments, daily grades, and class schedule as well as bus and health information.
Christian County Public Schools Campus Parent Portal
Acceptable Use Policy
The Christian County Public Schools (CCPS) District is offering the CCPS Campus Parent Portal to parents/guardians as a means to further enhance communication and to further promote educational excellence. The CCPS Campus Parent Portal allows parents/guardians to view their child's records anywhere, anytime. In response to the privilege of accessing the site, every parent/guardian is expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner. The CCPS Campus Parent Portal is available to every parent/guardian of a student enrolled in the CCPS District.
Parents/Guardians are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents/Guardians will not share their password with anyone, including their child.
- Parents/Guardians will not attempt to harm or destroy data of their own child, of another user, of the school district network, or from the Internet through the CCPS Campus Parent Portal.
- Parents/Guardians will not use the CCPS Campus Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws.
- Parents/Guardians will not access data or any account owned by another parent/guardian.
- Parents/Guardians who identify a security problem with the CCPS Campus Parent Portal must notify the CCPS District or the local school immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
- Parents/Guardians who are identified as a security risk to the CCPS Campus Parent Portal or any other CCPS District computers or networks will be denied access to the Campus Parent Portal.
I have read the CCPS Campus Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy, and I agree to abide by and support these rules. I understand that if I violate any terms of the Acceptable Use Policy that I may lose my privilege to use the CCPS Campus Parent Portal and may be liable for civil and/or criminal consequences.
By clicking either link below, I agree to the information listed above.
If you need your portal password reset, please select the “blue box”and complete the electronic request. Please allow up to 3 business days for response.